Every week we pick one of our Fanduel lineups to publish and compete in our Fanduel Faceoff.
The lineups we publish are lineups we play in Fanduel cash games: 50/50s, double-ups, and small league contests. These lineups are not recommended for use in tournaments or contests with large player pools.
The results of last week's Faceoff were: Peter-98.94 and TJ-136. We hope these lineups help you in your Fanduel leagues.
Peter's lineup ($60,000/$60,000).
- QB - Peyton Manning (Den - $8,200). Peyton should pick Oakland's secondary apart.
- RB - Le'Veon Bell (Pit - $9,000). Until Big Ben is back, Bell is the big dog.
- RB - Jamaal Charles (KC - $9,100). He should run all over the Bears D.
- WR - Emmanuel Sanders (Den - $7,700). Better value of Denver's dynamic duo.
- WR - James Jones (GB - $6,400). TD machine.
- WR - Terrance Williams (Dal - $5,900). Cowboys will be chasing points.
- TE - Owen Daniels (Den - $4,900). Raiders are terrible vs tight ends.
- K - Josh Lambo (SD -$4,500). Cheap kicker at home.
- D - Giants (NYG - $4,300). 49ers have allowed most fantasy points to defenses.
TJ's lineup ($60,000/$60,000).
- QB - Tom Brady (NE - $8,800). #Tommy will put up big #'s vs. Big D.
- RB - Dion Lewis (NE - $6,900). New and better Shane Vereen.
- RB - Todd Gurley (StL - $6,700). He's a stud.
- WR - Julio Jones (Atl - $9,200). Redskins secondary stinks.
- WR - Julian Edelman (NE - $7,700). #Tommy's favorite target.
- WR - John Brown (Ari - $5,900). One of these weeks he's going to hit.
- TE - Owen Daniels (Den - $4,900). Raiders are TE blind.
- K - Steven Gostkowski (NE - $5,000). Best kicker in fantasy.
- D - Broncos (Den - $4,900). They'll sack Car half a dozen time at least.
Good luck in your Fanduel leagues.