Every week we pick one Fanduel lineup to publish in our Fanduel Faceoff.
The lineups we choose are lineups we play in cash games, which are 50/50s, double-ups, or leagues with a small number of contestants. These lineups are not intended for tournament play, or contests with a large number of contestants.
This week's lineups are:
Peter's lineup ($59,900/$60,000)
- QB - Tom Brady (NE - $9,000). The revenge factor is for real.
- RB - Arian Foster (Hou - $8,500). Should finally get on track.
- RB - Danny Woodhead (SD - $6,000). Chargers should be chasing points.
- WR - Keenan Allen (SD - $7,700). Ditto.
- WR - Donte Moncrief (Ind - $6,200). Colts should be chasing points, too.
- WR - Dwayne Harris (NYG - $5,300). Everyone else is hurt.
- TE - Rob Gronkowski (NE - $8,200). The Gronk-You Tour continues.
- K - Josh Brown (NYG - $4,700). Puts up numbers every week.
- D - Lions (Det $4,300). I had to save money somewhere.
TJ's lineup ($59,900/$60,000):
- QB - Tom Brady (NE - $9,000). Great minds think alike.
- RB - Eddie Lacy ($7,300). Should get a lot of junk-time yards.
- RB - Antonio Andrews ($5,400). Excellent value.
- WR - Julian Edelman ($7,900). Also stacking Pats.
- WR - Stefon Diggs ($4,500). Somebody's got to catch Bridgewater's balls.
- WR - DeAndre Hopkins ($8,500). He's a stud.
- TE - Rob Gronkowski ($8,200). Gronk is a beast.
- K - Steven Gostkowski ($5,100). Rhymes with Gronkowski.
- D - 49ers (SF - $4,000). Ravens traveling cross country.
We hope these lineups help you set your Fanduel lineups. If you want more information on setting your Fanduel lineups this week, check out our Sunday Stack column for this week.