Each week, we choose one of our Fanduel lineups to publish in our Fanduel Faceoff. It has been a year of streaks. Peter won the first three, and TJ won the last three.
We want to remind everyone that the lineups we select are lineups we play in cash games, which are 50/50s, double-ups, or leagues with a small number of contestants. These lineups are not intended for tournament play, or contests with a large number of contestants.
If you want more information for setting tournament lineups, check out our weekly Sunday Stack column.
This week's lineups are:
Peter's lineup ($60,000/$60,000).
- QB - Carson Palmer (Ari - $8,200). Ravens pass defense is awful.
- RB - Todd Gurley (StL - $7,400). This rookie has been a beast.
- RB - Devonta Freeman (Atl - $8,700). How do you not ride the streak.
- WR - Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - $7,800). Fitz is still Palmer's fav.
- WR - Donte Moncrief (Ind - $6,500). Still surprisingly cheap.
- WR - Rishard Matthews (Mia - $6,400). A PPR value play.
- TE - Jordan Reed (Was - $5,400). When healthy, he leads the Redskins in targets.
- K - Stephen Gostkowski (NE - $5,100). Best kicker in fantasy.
- D - Rams (StL - $4,500). Cheap defense vs. Cleveland.
TJ's lineup ($60,000/$60,000).
- QB - Andrew Luck (Ind - $8,900). Should be a shootout vs. the Saints.
- RB - Mark Ingram (NO - $7,600). Betting on big numbers vs. questionable Colts D.
- RB - Todd Gurley (StL - $7,400). The new Beast Mode.
- WR - Antonio Brown (Pit - $8,300). Price is back down to earth.
- WR - Eric Decker (NYJ - $6,200). A TD machine chasing points.
- WR - Jarvis Landry (MIA - $7,100). PPR stud, and the Texans aren't that tough.
- TE - Antonio Gates (SD - $5,800). He looks like the Gates of old.
- K - Matt Prater (Det - $4,500). Lions are back on track.
- D - Jaguars (Jax - $4,200). Cheap play, and all the Bills are hurt.
We hope these lineups help you with setting your daily fantasy sports lineups.