Each week we publish one of our Fanduel lineups and fight it out in our Fanduel Faceoff.
The results of last week's faceoff: Peter-104.34, TJ-83.38. Just a reminder: our Fanduel Faceoff lineups are not lineups we would recommend for tournament or large league play. Our lineups are chosen for head-to-head, 50/50, doubleups, and other cash game contests.
We hope our lineups are helpful to you in setting your Fanduel cash-game lineups.
Peter's lineup ($60,000/$60,000):
- QB - Derek Carr (Oak - $7,000). Dirt cheap, hot lately, and Bears D today.
- RB - Latavius Murray (Oak - $7,500). Raiders stack-who would've thought a few weeks ago?
- RB - Karlos Williams (Buf - $6,300). A popular play, but great value.
- WR - Julio Jones (Atl - $9,400). Most expensive guy on Fanduel, but worth it.
- WR - Keenan Allen (SD - $7,700). Target monster.
- WR - Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - $7,400). Back and better than ever.
- TE - Charles Clay (Buf - $5,200). Underrated and undervalued in DFS.
- K - Matt Bryant (Atl - $4,800). Not flashy, but steady.
- D - Broncos (Den - $4,700). Good defense for a low price.
TJ's lineup ($60,000/$60,000):
- QB - Aaron Rodgers (GB - $9,200). Highest floor of any QB.
- RB - Karlos Williams (Buf - $6,300). Too cheap not to play.
- RB - Jeremy Hill (Cin - $6,700). Cheapest he'll be all year.
- WR - Odell Beckham, Jr. (NYG - $9,100). He's good at football.
- WR - Randall Cobb (GB - $8,200). Playing the worst secondary in the NFL.
- WR - John Brown (Ari - $5,800). He has to catch one of the balls thrown.
- TE - Martellus Bennett (Chi - $5,500). Going against the TE blind Raiders.
- K - Zach Hocker (NO - $4,500). He's a cheap kicker.
- D - Broncos (Den - $4,700). Best fantasy D in the league.
Check back next week to see who won this Fanduel Faceoff.