Each week we pick one of our Fanduel cash-game lineups to compete head-to-head in the Fantasy News Hour Fanduel Faceoff.
As always, we want to remind you that cash games are 50/50s, double-ups, and other leagues with small numbers of contestants and with large winning percentages. These lineups are not recommended for GPP (guaranteed prize pool) or tournament play.
If you want more information to help with setting tournament lineups this week, check out our Sunday Stack column.
Last week's Sunday Stack quarterbacks and tight ends were money, but Julian Edelman was injured and Pierre Garcon under-performed.
This week's lineups are:
Peter's lineup ($59,900/$60,000).
- QB - Derek Carr (Oak - $7,700). He's steady, and the Lions D is not.
- RB - Adrian Peterson (Min - $8,900). Packers are on a skid, and AP is on the uptick.
- RB - Charcandrick West (KC - $7,100). Value to too good to pass up.
- WR - Calvin Johnson (Det - $8,100). Oakland's weakness is the secondary.
- WR - Michael Crabtree (Oak - $6,500). Still riding the hot streak.
- WR - Stevie Johnson (SD - $5,600). Everyone else is hurt.
- TE - Greg Olsen (Car - $6,400). Cam's most reliable target.
- K - Stephen Gostkowski (NE - $5,100). I had a little money left over to blow on a kicker.
- D - Texans (Hou - $4,500). Texans D has been great of late.
TJ's lineup ($59,900/$60,000).
- QB - Derek Carr (Oak - $7,700). Carr has been a great DFS play.
- RB - Devonta Freeman (Pit - $9,100). Freeman is due to go off again.
- RB - Charcandrick West (KC - $7,100). Best RB value this week.
- WR - Danny Amendola (NE- $6,100). Edelman's targets have to go somewhere.
- WR - Michael Crabtree (Oak $6,500). Fanduel value hasn't caught up to real value.
- WR - Calvin Johnson (Det - $8,100). Should be a shootout.
- TE - Travis Kelce (KC - $5,700). Great matchup play.
- K - Justin Tucker (Bal - $4,900). One of the best in the business.
- D - Jets (NYJ - $4,700). Texans don't scare anyone.