Each week, we pick one of our Fanduel lineups to compete head-to-head in our Fanduel Faceoff.
Last week's Faceoff was rough, as Peter started Ryan Fitzpatrick and totaled 114.94 to TJ's 116. TJ now leads 5-3 after eight weeks. As always, the lineups we publish are meant to be used in cash games. Cash games are 50/50s, double-ups, or leagues with a small number of contestants.
If you want more information for setting tournament lineups, check out this week's Sunday Stack column.
This week's lineups are:
Peter's lineup ($59,900/$60,000).
- QB - Derek Carr (Oak - $7,000). Steelers pass defense is highly suspect.
- RB - Devonta Freeman (Atl - $8,900). The 49ers are in shambles.
- RB - Doug Martin (TB - $7,500). Martin is again the man in Tampa.
- WR - Antonio Brown (Pit - $8,700). Raiders pass defense is worse than the Steelers.
- WR - Steve Johnson (SD - $5,400). Allen's injury leaves a lot of targets for someone.
- WR - Amari Cooper (Oak - $7,300). Playing the Carr-Cooper stack.
- TE - Heath Miller (Pit - $5,800). Raiders seem to ignore tight ends.
- K - Connor Barth (TB - $4,800). Bucs should put up points vs. Giants defense.
- D - Patriots (ND - $4,900). More of a bet against the Redskins offense.
TJ's lineup ($60,000/$60,000).
- QB - Ben Roethlisberger (Pit - $8,300). Raiders pass defense is terrible.
- RB - Mark Ingram (NO - $7,700). Ingram should put up big numbers vs. the Titans.
- RB - Doug Martin (TB - $7,100). The Muscle Hamster is a must-start.
- WR - Antonio Brown (Pit- $8,700). Raiders pass defense isn't any better yet.
- WR - Mike Evans ($7,500). Did you see what happened to this D last week?
- WR - Michael Crabtree (Oak - $5,800). Raiders could be chasing points.
- TE - Jordan Reed (Was - $5,700). When healthy, he's a stud.
- K - Chris Boswell (Pit - $4,500). Cheap, safe kicker.
- D - Jets (NYJ - $4,700). Nice value vs. the Jags.