Here is our FanDuel Faceoff for NFL week 14. Every week, TJ and I publish one of our FanDuel cash-game lineups and go head-to-head in our Fanduel Faceoff.
As a reminder, cash games are 50/50s, double-ups, and other leagues with small numbers of contestants and/or with large winning percentages. Cash-game lineups are typically more conservative and involve "safer" players with higher ownership percentages. By contrast, tournament lineups are much riskier and necessarily involve players with high upside and low ownership percentages.
The lineups below are recommended for cash games only, not for tournaments or GPP (guaranteed prize pool) contests. If you want help setting tournament lineups, check out our weekly Sunday Stack column.
This week's lineups are:
Peter's lineup ($60,000/$60,000).
- QB - Ben Roethlisberger (Pit - $8,300). Four straight games of over 300 yards.
- RB - LeSean McCoy (TB - $7,900). Vengeance will be his.
- RB - Shaun Draughn (SF - $6,500). What can Browns do for you? Not much.
- WR - Martavis Bryant (Pit - $7,400). Still the best value on the Steelers.
- WR - Alshon Jeffery (Chi - $7,500). He's due for another huge game.
- WR - Allen Hurns (Jac - $6,600). Robinson is a beast, but it's Hurns' turn.
- TE - Greg Olsen (Car - $6,600). Expensive, but he should pay off.
- K - Dan Bailey (Dal - $4,500). Bad offense aside, still one of the best.
- D - Lions (Det - $4,700). Lions will lay it to their Super Fan, TJ.
TJ's lineup ($60,000/$60,000).
- QB - Russell Wilson (Sea - $8,500). Seahawks are officially an explosive offense.
- RB - Lamar Miller (Mia - $6,600). Great value for the price.
- RB - TJ Yeldon (Jac - $6,400). And not just because of his name.
- WR - Allen Hurns (Jac- $6,600). The other brother Allen, and Indy stinks vs. WR2's.
- WR - Alshon Jeffery (Chi - $7,500). Price is right for a high-end WR1.
- WR - Mike Evans (TB - $8,000). Saints defense is still a slot machine.
- TE - Greg Olsen (Car - $6,600). Best receiver on his team.
- K - Matt Prater (Det - $4,500). He's kicking indoors, so he should be fine.
- D - Seahawks (Sea - $5,300). Battle of the birds won't be much of a battle.