Every week, TJ and I publish one of our cash-game Fanduel lineups and compete head-to-head in our Fanduel Faceoff.
If you are not a regular daily fantasy sports (DFS) player, cash games are 50/50s, double-ups, and other leagues with small numbers of contestants and/or with large winning percentages. These lineups are not recommended for GPP (guaranteed prize pool) or tournament play.
Cash-game lineups are more conservative, typically include players with higher floors, and involve players with higher ownership percentages. Tournaments, on the other hand, require strategic adjustments to lineups such as starting players with lower ownership percentages, high upside, and who are much riskier plays.
If you want more information to help with setting tournament lineups this week, check out our weekly Sunday Stack column. This week's lineups are:
Peter's lineup ($60,000/$60,000).
- QB - Ben Roethlisberger (Pit - $8,100). Big Ben has been on a roll.
- RB - Doug Martin (TB - $7,600). As good as anyone of late.
- RB - DeAngelo Williams (Pitt - $7,200). His value is hard to pass up.
- WR - Martavis Bryant (Pitt - $6,900). Colts struggle vs. WR2's.
- WR - Amari Cooper (Oak - $7,000). One of the Raider wide receivers will pop.
- WR - Jarvis Landry (Mia - $7,400). PPR machine vs. weak pass defense.
- TE - Travis Kelce (KC - $6,200). Raiders struggle vs. tight ends.
- K - Cairo Santos (KC - $4,800). Solid and reasonably priced.
- D - Patriots (NE - $4,800). The Eagles have landed.
TJ's lineup ($60,000/$60,000).
- QB - Ben Roethlisberger (Pitt - $8,100). Great minds think alike.
- RB - David Johnson (Ari - $5,900). CJ and Ellington are out.
- RB - Javorius Allen (Bal - $6,800). Miami run defense isn't much of an obstacle.
- WR - Danny Amendola (NE- $6,700). Brady's new #1.
- WR - Odell Beckham, Jr. (NYG $9,400). Pricey, but has been worth the money.
- WR - Martavis Bryant (Pit - $6,900). Second half of the Steelers stack.
- TE - Greg Olsen (Car - $6,600). Saints defense is a slot machine.
- K - Connor Barth (TB - $4,700). He's been consistent most of the season.
- D - Texans (Hou - $4,900). Finally producing as expected.