Injuries, injuries, and more injuries.
I hope players stop going down at this rate. Big Ben is the latest man down. Quarterbacks are going to be hot picks this week with all the injured QBs. If you need one, make sure you set your priority high for these guys.
- Tyrod Taylor (Buf) 44.4% owned. Taylor should have been picked up a while ago. He is the top option at quarterback. He has had two very good weeks, and his lowest scoring week was still good. Add him
- Andy Dalton (Cin) 39.4% owned. Dalton showed why he can be a top-10 QB with those weapons. He will have some games where he looks terrible, and you’ll have to deal with those if you want the big games.
- Derek Carr (Oak) 19.8% owned. Carr has Chicago this week. He’s a must start as a streamer this week. He could also sneak in the top 15 this year. He’s a very high upside player. His last two games were great, and his production should continue this week.
- Karlos Williams (Buf) 23.6% owned. Williams is at worst the handcuff to LeSean McCoy. At best, he will split carries and be the goal line back. McCoy isn’t the ideal back in Rex Ryan’s system, and Williams is. Grab him now.
- Lance Dunbar (Dal) 13.1% owned. Dunbar leads all RBs in receiving yards. He gets a ton of dump off catches and will continue to get those. He could be a PPR monster with Romo out.
- Antonio Andrews (Ten) 1% owned. Andrews had the carries in week three, and starting RBs have value. The Tennessee coaching staff loves him. This was his first healthy game. He’s still only a speculative add, but I think it will pay off.
- Rishard Matthews (Mia) 16.1% owned. Matthews had another good game. It was in junk time, but it still counts. He needs to be picked up if you have WR trouble or have a spot on your bench.
- Marvin Jones (Cin) 19.4% owned. Jones had a very good game. He is at worst the third option in a good offense. He’s never going to be doubled with Green on the team.
- Ty Montgomery (GB) 4.1% owned. Montgomery looks like a legit weapon. Adams went out with an ankle injury. He is an upside play. Add him, but keep him on your bench for the time being.
- Jordan Reed (Was) 61.8% owned. Reed needed to be added after week one. Rectify that.
- Eric Ebron (Det) 52.8% owned. Ebron is the third Lions' option, and he is great in the middle of the field. If he can clean up his drops, he’ll be elite.
- Kyle Rudolph (Min) 41.6% owned. Rudolph is the best pass catcher on the team. That’s very valuable for any offense. He should be owned in all leagues
If you have questions about players outside of this list, please comment or tweet us @fantasynewshour. You can also ask questions on our Facebook page. We answer most of the questions on air Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. (CST) on KTLT 98 The Ticket in Abilene, TX, or live online at www.98theticket.com. If we don't get to it on the air, we will answer online, on Twitter, or on Facebook.