If you missed this week's DraftKings Discounts column and you still need a few cheap, good plays to fill your DraftKings lineups, be sure to check that out after you start your lineups with these Sunday Stacks.
The Indy@Jacksonville game is being played in London, and it's set for a 9:30 a.m. (CST) kickoff. That means Andrew Luck and Blake Bortles, both solid plays this week in what should be a shootout, aren't on the main slate. If you want in on this game, you have to play the early 13-game slate.
The main slate has a few dandies. The Saints at Chargers has the highest Over/Under of the week at 53.5 when I last checked, so you need plenty of exposure to this game. Both quarterbacks are solid plays in cash and tournaments. They will both also probably be among the highest owned quarterbacks.
In last week's Sunday Stack, I was advocating Rivers against the Colts, and I have Rivers in a few lineups this week. However, the other quarterback I was hyping was Joe Flacco at the Jags, and I'm going back to that well, again, against a terrible Raiders defense. My other cash-game QB is Dak Prescott at San Francisco. The Cowboys should run an increased number of plays on offense against the 49ers, and Dak is due for touchdown passes.
For tournaments, there are plenty of options, but I like Flacco, again. I also like a Dak-Beasley stack for tournaments. They're both due for touchdowns. However, I'm gambling on Carson Palmer to have a big bounce back this week against the Rams. If you're desperate for a bargain, Brian Hoyer vs. the Lions is as juicy as it gets.
Cash Game Stacks:
- Joe Flacco (QB-Bal) - $5900. The Raiders are as bad if not worse than the Jags.
- Dennis Pitta (TE-Bal) - $3900. This stack is under $10K, and you can't beat that.
- Dak Prescott (QB-Dal) - $5700. Dak is due.
- Cole Beasley (WR-Dal) - $3900. I've written about Beasley for a month in the Discounts column, and he's due, too.
- Carson Palmer (QB-Ari) - $6300. You can't keep Carson down.
- Larry Fitzgerald (WR-Ari) - $7200. He's Palmer's favorite right now.
- David Johnson (RB-Ari) - $7800. He's money every week.
- Brian Hoyer (QB-Chi) - $5000. He had 300+ yards last week against a better defense, and at min. price, he's a must play.
- Kevin White (WR-Chi) - $3400. Jeffery is better, but he's gimpy and questionable for Sunday.
- Zach Miller (TE-Chi) $2700. He's too cheap not to play.
There are plenty of good options this week, so look for opportunities to distinguish your lineups from the field. As always, may your DFS lineups be profitable!