Luckily, this past Sunday wasn't the blood bath that last week was. There were a few injuries, but this column is more about the matchups and guys that are performing.
I couldn't be happier that I don't have to write about a bunch of handcuffs this week!
- Joe Flacco (Bal) 23.8%, v. Oak. Flacco has weapons in Baltimore. Oakland is bottom 5 in the league against QBs. Flacco at home should be a solid streaming option in a short bye week.
- Trevor Siemian (Den) 4.8%, @TB. Siemian had a monster week 3 and is playing a Tampa Bay team that has struggled mightily against the pass. He is a solid streaming option again this week. He has to prove a lot more before he's looked at as a starter.
- Brian Hoyer (Chi) 1.5%, v. Det. Hoyer is playing against a beat up Lions defense. Hoyer should have a solid game against a team that can't rush the passer, stop the run, or defend multiple pass options, including the TE. Hoyer is a streamer for this week only.
- Jordan Howard (Chi) 15.9%, v. Det. Howard is the bell cow in Chicago. He is playing a banged-up run defense in Detroit. Howard should be added and played in week 4.
- Kenneth Dixon (Bal) 14%, v. Oak. Dixon might not play in week 4, but he is practicing, which means you need to add him now. He will be the lead back in Baltimore before season's end.
- Orleans Darkwa (NYG) 5.1%, @Min. It's a terrible matchup, but with Jennings nursing a hand injury and Vereen out for the season, Darkwa is a starting running back in the league, which holds value.
- Terrelle Pryor (Cle) 28%, @Was. Pryor looked like one of the best players in the NFL Sunday. He is and will continue to be involved in the offense. Add Pryor.
- Jamison Crowder (Was) 11.2%, v. Cle. Crowder is the best wide receiver in Washington. He was looked at as just a slot guy, but he has evolved this season. Crowder needs to be added in all PPR leagues and should be a great bye-week fill-in for standard leagues.
- Phillip Dorsett (Ind) 49.9%, @Jax (in London). Dorsett is the #2 WR in Indy, and that should be enough, but, they are playing a porous Jacksonville defense. Indy should score a lot of points, and expect Dorsett to be involved in that.
- Dennis Pitta (Bal) 55.2%, v. Oak. Pitta should be added in every league. As long as he's healthy, he's a top-8 TE.
- Zach Miller (Chi) 42.1%, v. Det. Miller had a big week against Dallas and is now going against one of the worst defenses against the tight end. Miller is the best TE streamer for week 4.
- Hunter Henry (SD) 12%, v. NO. Henry is going to be special. He looked great last week, and Gates is probably out again. Henry is a great streamer, but you will have to monitor the Gates situation.
- New York Jets 54.4%, v. Sea. The Jets get a Russell Wilson-less Seahawks team that is coming to NY. The Jets will right the ship on defense and be a dominant group.
- Baltimore Ravens 50.3%, v. Oak. This one doesn't seem to make sense, but the Raiders are going cross country and playing an early game.
- Washington Redskins 2.7%, v. Cle. This week's Browns opponent.
Hopefully, by now, most of your teams are starting to look more like what you want them to look like. If not, keep active on the waiver wire.