Filling out your DraftKings lineups can be tricky when there are a lot of high-priced studs you want to play. You always need a few cheap but solid plays. And that's exactly what you get every week in the DraftKings Discounts column.
If you need a last-minute waiver add, check out TJ's I ADD-ore You column for 2016 NFL week 4.
This week's DraftKings Discounts are:
- Joe Flacco (Bal) $5900. It's a great matchup at home, so I'm going back to the Flacco well.
- Trevor Siemian (Den) $5400. 300+ yards and 4 TDs at Cincy, and he draws the Buccs this week.
- Cody Kessler (Cle) $5000. If you're desperate for dollars, you could do worse than a QB vs. the Redskins defense.
- Isaiah Crowell (Cle) $4400. The Browns are on their 3rd QB. This game has Crowell written all over it.
- Carlos Hyde (SF) $4200. The Cowboys defense is questionable at best.
- Jordan Howard (Chi) $3700. He's going to be total chalk, but Detroit's defense is worse than Dallas'.
- Tyrell Williams (SD) $4400. The Saints defense is worse than Detroit's and Dallas'.
- Terrelle Pryor, Sr. (Cle) $4300. The Browns are cheap for a reason, but Pryor had 14 targets last week and 10 the week prior.
- Cole Beasley (Dal) $3900. His price finally jumped $700, but he's still a bargain.
- Dennis Pitta (Bal) $3900. He's Flacco's favorite target, and he's averaging 10 targets over the last two weeks.
- Coby Fleener (NO) $3200. Because of poor showings in the first two weeks and a Monday night game last week, his price actually dropped $600. His ownership percentage will be sky high, but he could pay off big time.
- Zach Miller (Chi) $2700. At under $3K, he's worth every penny, especially if Brian Hoyer starts again.
- Jets (NYJ) $2800. Discounted DSTs are hard to come by, but a hobbled Russell Wilson could prove problematic for the Seahawks traveling cross country for an early start.